Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, May 14, 2012

What to do for your twenty-first birthday
















The night was just one big creation of utter beauty.

In my teal green fabric I flowed around the room brazenly, letting my new look elect me to the highest of highs.
I had never felt so exuberantly alive, like I could go anywhere or do anything.

Everyone who attended made such an effort to dress to the theme; everyone was merry and full of joy.

Things planned out perfectly – I could not have asked for a better crowd, or for any thing else for that matter. It was spectacular.

I was overwhelmed by the abundant supply of gifts I received and just the feeling of overall love and well-being in the air.

I am a spoiled, blessed and lucky woman, now of age and ready to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade