Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, May 30, 2019

My Keto and Intermittent Fasting Diary




Keto Day 4 – Thursday 30th May

08:47am -

Sitting behind my desk at work with puffy eyes but feeling pretty darn proud of myself for the following reasons:





  • I stepped on the scale this morning and in 4 days despite my cheating I have managed to somehow lose 2kg's!! 
    (I'm putting it down to more the intermittent fasting??)

  • I previously mentioned I had some personal stuff going on (hence the puffy eyes...).

    Well, I have put myself out there, been true to myself, admitted my wrong-doings, removed toxic people from my life, spoken from the heart in the nicest way possible and overall just tried my hardest. I've realized how much I have grown in the last few months.
    While I may still not be quite strong enough to hold in the tears because hell man, life is hard sometimes....
    I've matured and become a version of myself I am really enjoying and respecting.
    I guess the problem is that some people will just never give you the chance to prove that...
    But that's their business.
    Especially when I have tried so hard to show them how much I've grown. 

Oh yeah… pie and wine update… sadly I didn’t even get to indulge in the filthy frozen pie last night or the steamed broccoli.

I was in such a state I couldn’t eat. 

It’s hard feeling like you’ll never be good enough or people will never give you the chance you need… 
so I basically wallowed in self-pity with two glasses of wine and maybe a sneaky Ferraro Rocher... then cried myself to sleep….


Silver lining was the 2kg weight loss this morning! There’s always a positive somewhere….. 

it may just be hard to find sometimes.



10:17am -



I just got electrocuted. 
My days just keep getting better!!
I'm also hangry... and just down in general.


10:21am -

Just found this and really liked it so thought I'd share it with whoever is actually reading my rambles.
If you are... please say hi in the comments.
It's nice to know someone out there, you know?


No photo description available.


12:18pm -

Just hard boiled two eggs - one of my greatest talents is shoving them in my mouth and eating them in one go. Fun fact! 

Been through torture the past 15 minutes as there's an event at work and I had to plate up delicious looking sandwiches, rice paper rolls, cake slices and more... my stomach was in physical pain at the sight and smell of it all! 

But just ate my eggs... 

Jade: 1
Cruelty: 0

14:47pm -

Cruelty: 10,578
Jade: -10,579



post signature

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting, dear!
    Everybody should learn to deal with daily struggles with maturity!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was keto for a while and had some great results! It's tough, though, to sit there and not eat all the things everyone else is eating when you're out at an event or out to dinner with friends. Stay strong, girl!


    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about intermittent fasting! Ill have to check more into after pregnancy :)
    kelseybang.com
    4allthingsdisney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post!! Thanks for sharing

    Jadieegosh   Instagram GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jade! It's Marisa from The Unwritten Word--I replied to your comment over there too! Wow, you are really going on quite a journey here and I absolutely applaud you! It sounds like you're going through a lot--stay strong! You got this! You're a brave girl to keep it real and share your journey, but you're building a community of support that I hope brings you strength. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 kilos in 4 days, that is such a big achievement. You inspired me, I want to do it too. I read your previous posts and saw that omelette, looks really good. I wish I am as motivated as you.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jade
    Very original post!!
    Just be you and be kind what the hell with others!!
    I'm a new follower, do you wanna follow mw back?
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade