Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, November 23, 2015

ReadoRama Round 3 - Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

Aloha my friends, 

This past weekend I took part in the booktube readorama round 3 challenge! It was a lot of fun! Please check out my video to find out more about the challenge... about the competition penguin books is currently having and for a 3 day book review on Me Before You by JoJo Moyes (most of the time with me looking half dead due to lack of makeup on my face!) haha :)

Enjoy it!!


My Links: 










post signature

4 comments:

  1. I liked this book. I read it a few months ago, and I thought the author did a good job of capturing the perspectives of both Will and Louisa. Hope you win the contest! Have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have SUCH intelligent and deep thoughts about books- I'm not sure I could say so much about a book- you are so succinct too!!!
    I have a favour to ask- I've entered Lady Vintage's competition to style one of their dresses and send in a photo and if you liked my picture best out of the entries, I'd love it if you felt able to vote for me by liking my picture! Cheeky, I know, but I really want to win- never won anything like that before!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.864013323713000.1073741877.144939495620390&type=1&l=8c4891a181

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jojo Moyes, great author. Sounds like a great event. Have a good week!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade, I love reading when it's raining outside, I love to curl in my bed with a good page turner... this book sounds good... I hope you are doing well ♡

    I've come back to write, I missed it a great deal... at least I started getting my house in some order ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade