Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, November 13, 2015

BOOKTUBE NEWBIE TAG

Hi Everybody!

I finally got around to recording my BOOKTUBE NEWBIE TAG. 
This is a video about why I joined 'BookTube' and what I hope to gain from it - and just a couple of other random fun bookwormy facts about me!

Enjoy!


My Links: 





Thanks for watching everybody! If you liked this vid, please subscribe to my new and growing channel and I'll be sure to subscribe back and keep in touch xxx
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you have a new channel on youtube ! I think I am subscribed to your old one
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your book channel! Books are a big part of my life, and I'm sure you will find lots of interesting things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the channel! I think its great idea, to focus on literature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book tube is an intriguing idea!!! I always go to the same sections too so force myself to try something different once in a while!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade