Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Have you heard of the Snood???

The snood is an absolutely essential component for winter. Its warm, fun and fashionable! The basically 'never ending scarf,' gives you a whole new look. There are so many different types as well! I myself have three snoods.
The snood was first brought to my attention by my dear friend, Rachel Howarth. I bullied her into letting me wear her gorgeous musky pink snood from Woolworth's for a day in Port Alfred. I then came across my first snood in Mr Price, although it wasn't nearly as nice as hers I settled only to discover I'd wasted my money when we stopped in YDE and I found my dream snood!

My birthday was just around the corner and Rachel found me another one! My set of three beloved snoods are getting me through this wicked winter.

Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade