Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A girls best friend is her shoes

Remember I told you that it was winter?
Boots are essential for this season. Uggs and the ever famous English 'Wellies' are a must!
I've heard that if you want the best uggs, Australia is the place to go. Obviously that's not exactly possible so settle for what you can find OR if you are adamant, do some online shopping.




Every girl should have a pair of peep-toe shoes..Whether it be heels or flats....

Floral it up with some gorgeous floral pumps (I told you I liked Floral!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade