Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, February 5, 2021

Bloody Horoscopes......

Okay horoscope.... now that you have my full attention I've downloaded an app onto my phone called Daily Horoscope. Happy now? And once again this morning you have been rather spookily accurate. 
Firstly, yesterday my horoscope mentioned a machine will break down and low and behold my laptop which has been on its last legs for a while now decided to have another one of its fits on me and stopped working. I have a question for you horoscope.... HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW?! 

THEN..... on this new fancy free Daily Horoscope app on my phone this morning it said: Instead of worrying about the cost of something you may inadvertently acquire today, Taurus, think about what it brings you. And LOW AND BEHOLD..... my first direct debit for my car insurance graced me with its presence this morning. It has been a bloody expensive week. Thank goodness it's a short month. 

For tomorrow, Saturday, it says I may be on the verge of repeating a mistake. Yippy.... A certain conversation always takes me down a certain path, it says. My only conversation I can think that is about is being totally blunt with men about the things I want in life. Well.... I KNOW I do that but if I don't then I could potentially be wasting both of our time.... I know I need to work on just enjoying life for a while though and to stop focusing on such big things. It's something I've always struggled with really. I don't really know how to change that mind-set. I need some FUN in my life... that's pretty obvious. So maybe tomorrow, whatever happens, I'll just try to have fun and let go of those big questions and worries and the insurmountable pressure I put onto myself. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade