Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Sunday, October 23, 2016

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions... is it way too early to make those?? I can't believe 2017 is around the corner.
This year.... well, what can I say. It wasn't easy. Far from it. I went through some major lifestyle changes. Here's a list of things I'd like to focus on to make 2017 an easier, smoother year for myself.

  • Find a Palma based yacht to work on (easier said than done... God, I hope something comes up. I am still unemployed, snatching up any day work I can. With no money coming in I am honestly freaking the fuck out).
  • Sell wedding Dress
  • Forgive Sam.
  • Learn to trust again.
  • Edit my 2nd novel, The Other Woman. Send it to literary agents. Get published???
  • Work on my 2 other book ideas, The Eulogy and Take Me Anywhere.
  • Do NanoWriMo 2017
  • Finally attend a yoga class...... regularly
  • Meditate often
  • Visit Ireland and India
  • Reach 1500 youtube subscribers. If you want to help.. please go and subscribe to my channel right now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQo68n6UoLu23EFsJKLEguQ
  • Cook more.
  • Surf more.
  • Read 50 books.
  • Write a journal every day... I've never been able to do this one!
  • Start blogging PROPERLY again... will that ever actually happen???
  • Make friends.
  • Remember that I'm not perfect. No one is perfect. Nothing is perfect. Just accept.... and smile.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with all those!! I'm sure you will get a yacht job soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too early to start making goals! I hope wonderful things are in store for you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're doing resolutions now. I suppose it's never actually too early to make them. I like that there's some quite relaxed things and serious things you want to "achieve".xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your last point - I need to practice and observe that more and just generally be more kind to myself.

    Hugs girly! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too early !
    I have been wanting to also get back into meditation and yoga more regularly too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like great goals. But when are you visiting the US??

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dearest Jade... I just read through your list... so many of these I would like to be able to do myself... learn to trust myself again, I often wonder if that is possible. I am sorry I haven't been around, I was so engrossed in the awful election in the US and dealing with a depression that this time of year seems to bring to me... I know you are going through a great deal lately, I believe you can get through ... I am loving your dark hair, you look amazing. I do however, think you look amazing no matter what. I hope 2017 is a better year for both of us... and I hope you get to do that traveling... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, girl. I'm with you. May I just remind you that you are a beautiful creature inside and out. You are amazing. Go conquer the world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals :) Never too early to set goals! x Benish @ Beenazai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2017! I look forward to read more from you, Jade. Don't forget how special and gorgeous you are, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade