Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

General Talk on Guttate Psoriasis

Hey everyone, 

About a month ago I was diagnosed with quite a rare condition and in this post I've opened up about it.. shared my story, given tips and advice on how to treat it for others going through something similar. 
The point behind this is to help others, to be there for people who have been effected by this condition and who need someone to talk to or listen to. 
When I googled and looked up the condition when I was diagnosed, I could find a lot of information on it but nothing that really made me feel any better whatsoever... and I was really surprised that on instagram there were only about 170 posts on the condition. What helped was seeing other peoples images and comparing them to my own, reading their story and just knowing that there are others out there going through the same thing as me. 

So here it is... 

A vlog about a condition as few as 2% of people suffer with...


If you have any advice, tips, questions or just want to talk please feel free to either inbox me directly (my email address can be found on the Contact section of this blog) or leave a comment below.










7 comments:

  1. Great post dear! I love it:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea baths. It's great for sun burns also. I think your "unprofessional" video is just fine. I don't know why people think everything needs to be all dressed up and "perfect all the time. Real life is so much better. I hope this condition doesn't bring you down. Your so naturally beautiful a little mark wont ruin that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, I can't believe you've had to deal with this condition and going through so many mis diagnosis. I'm glad the finally figured out what is was, knowing is so much better because then you do something about it. I do happen to think you are very beautiful xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this and I am really hoping for you that from now on you will get to know more about what you actually got and what can help you! All the best for you!
    I am back from the holiday... wanna know where I went ,)? New post is up!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I can't believe you had to pay out so much money to get misdiagnosed!!! I hope it doesn't last and you can get over it!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so frustrating to be misdiagnosed. I hope knowing what it is will pave the way to the proper treatment. Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade