Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, August 30, 2013

My Weekly Fashion

There are only three photo's of my fashion this week as I was booked off work ill on Thursday and Friday. I woke up on Thursday morning with a massive spider bite all red and inflamed on my chest. Not cool. 
Needless to say - I felt absolutely dreadful and had a roaring temperature.
Luckily I was able to stay in bed and get some of my uni work done though which was great. 

Monday:



Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday and Friday:

This is when I got ill...


My cat desperately wanted to be in the photograph. 
Meet India - my pride and joy :) 

Everyone deals with being sick in a different way... 
To me, I couldn't think of anything better to do than put on my favourite hoodie, fluffy slippers and yoga pants. 
Be brought some delicious vegetarian gourmet sandwiches from my friend Patrick (as seen below), even though he did tell me that I looked like a heroin addict when I dragged myself out of bed to collect my little box from him. (He's the blondie on the right):



Make some damn good coffee to dunk some Eet Sum More biscuits into and rotate between the occasional study session (OK - its time to face facts... I'm a pretty big nerd. I really enjoy studying), and losing myself in some of the best feel-good movies I could find from my collection. 




How do you deal with being ill??? 

Oh... guess what? 
It's Friday!!!

I might not be able to go out and enjoy myself this time around but you surely can... so, I have taken the liberty of finishing this post off with such an awesome song to start your Friday Night off with!! 

Enjoy!

Jake Bugg - Two Fingers


Enjoy and be safe!!! 

Love, light and happiness to all! 
xxxx
post signature

48 comments:

  1. Loving Mondays outfit. Hope you're feeling better! Would love to lay home and watch some movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feeling a bit better honey, loving the first look a lot. Even the chilled look if only I could manage to look that decent while sick I look like a crazy person. Not a pretty sight indeed and I need tons of bed time, movies, series, and warm drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha wow thanks lady pie! Makes me feel good hahaha but sure you don't look like a crazy person! Natural in BEAUTIFUL! :)

      Delete
  3. Hopefully your feeling better now, you looks super cute! Love your monday´s look:-)

    Anni

    Fashion Hamburg Blog

    Fashion Hamburg Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your work outfits (especially Monday and Tuesday)! I hope you feel better, being sick sucks. I recommend hot tea, whenever I am sick I always drink that.
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savannah! I have so much fun compiling funky outfits :) Starting new job tomorrow so get ready for more :D yay!
      Thanks for the tips xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jade! Sorry to know you're ill, I hope you feel better soon! I'm about the biggest baby when I'm sick. I don't deal well with it at all :D
    Love all your outfits! The last photos with your kitty are so cute :)
    BTW, just let you know that your bloglovin is not working correctly, it's not showing your posts, at least the posts you have on this blog! Better you send them an email, they will fix it fast ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a nice day and happy weekend! Take care<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. U look so beautiful in tjose hoodies and kitty us too cute..
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Monday outfit! So cute! Being sick is the worst though. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!!

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Old dress I bought to gallivant around London in :)

      Delete
  8. I like your outfits! Very chic and stylish! I like the first one the most! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Maddie! Loving your latest fashion post too!! xxxx

      Delete
  9. LOVED Tuesday!! But it is always nice to catch up on chick flicks and snuggling up on the couch.. even if you're sick while you do it! I loved all of the movies you have in that picture. SO SO SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Tuesday's outfit is my most favourite. GIMME THAT BUBBLE NECKLACE! Hope you're feeling better now :)) I rest a lot, listen some peaceful songs making me realize I'm content with my life and eat home made cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit on Monday, especially your bag!
    Btw i really love your cat too <3 Sweet photos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! My cat is my little pride and joy!!! xxxx

      Delete
  12. OBSESSED with monday's outfit! so cute doll

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey wow can't believe how many people love Mondays look!! hehehe xxx

      Delete
  13. Lovely outfits on you, I especially like the Monday look because it's so effortlessly cool! But i also love your hair in the second and third photo! :)
    Hope you're already feeling better now! Being sick sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks honey! So chuffed to have so many people liking Mondays!! I really liked wednesdays - that was my fav :) xxx

      Delete
  14. such an great post
    xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey I really enjoy doing these posts! New thing I've started up :) xxxx

      Delete
  15. Fantastic looks! Monday's outfit is the best!<3

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW WOW WOW another monday fav! Awesome! Thanks!!

      It is the outfit that won me my new job! :D xxx

      Delete
  16. Such stylish looks, really hope you are feling better soon. What an adorable kitty cat. My sister's name is India...and her boyfriend also has a cat called India.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha I don't so ill very well but sweats all the way for me! The comfier I am, the better mood I'll be in. I love your first look and love your 'sickie' look too. I think you look rather put together for someone who's sick. I know I look nothing like that when I'm ill!


    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww wow thanks sonia! That makes me feel pretty darn good hahahaha :)

      Delete
  18. Love your sweater in the first picture!
    xoxo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope you are better now.love the first look so chic.
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Being sick is no fun! Feel better girl! Try raw honey and cinnamon...it may help:)! Thanks for visiting my blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade