Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thriller Recommendations for Newbies


Hi Bookies!

I LOVE thrillers - so while we're in the spooky month of Halloween, I thought I'd recommend 5 thrillers all for very different reasons. 
From a book in the genre that is probably the most well-known and therefore a great place to start (it was my very first thriller read!!) to a book recommended for those of you who are more comfortable with the sci-fi / fantasy genre... there's a book for everyone here:




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Jade, I have missed your blog, I have been gone from blogging for so long... you have inspired me to read The Ice Twins and You... I love thrillers, they are genre I am totally attracted to... I am glad I jumped over to your YouTube page so I could have the list of books with the writers. I will let you know how I like them, once I can get a copy of them xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Please let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade