Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, January 23, 2017

Day #8: 30 Day Writing Challenge

Share something you struggle with:



I struggle with all of my insecurities right now. 
I struggle to find peace in my mind and happiness in my soul. 
It's gone. 
I struggle to find myself in this dark place I have wound up in. 
I have lost myself. 
The confident, secure, happy, independent woman I was a year ago has vanished. 
I want me back - but I can't find my way. 
I don't know whether to go left or right. 
I'm standing at the turning point getting whiplash from looking at two such opposite directions.
Which one do I choose? 
I can't keep standing at the T-junction. 
I am embarrassing myself. 
I'm making a fool of myself. 
I'm holding up the traffic. 
I'm so torn. 
So lost. 
I don't think I have ever been so broken. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have felt that broken feeling Jade, it's so difficult to deal with... I talked with someone, it really helped ... and I wrote, I am glad to see you are writing your feelings... ((HUGS)) ... love you xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Launna, I am so sorry for having not responded to all of your wonderful comments sooner... I just haven't been in the right frame of mind. If I could afford I would speak to someone - I think I need it. But with no job (and no life...) i literally can do nothing but write it out and vent on my blog that I thought no one read haha. Thanks for constantly being there through thick and thin, you are amazing as always. One of the kindest and most inspiring women that I know.

      Delete
  2. Don't be embarrassed, we all fell lost and whose traffic could you possibly be holding up. This is your life, you take all the time that you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JC - how are you? I am so sorry for taking so long to respond, thank you for all of your comments on my pieces of writing. They mean so much to me, I just haven't been in the right mind frame to respond to anyone until now.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade