Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

O.P.I Sand In My Suit


Everybody who knows me and my personality knows that I am more of a maroon, reddish-brown cutex lover.
I am a huge fan of earthy, natural colors; but when I spotted this beauty in a bottle I just couldn’t resist!

This color (O.P.I Sand In My Suit) has fast become my favorite nude color of its time.
Right now I have in slicked across my toe nails and I absolutely love it!
It has a shimmer to it which just adds to the adoration and thinking about it, I can’t find of any skin tone it would not suit. 

I like the fact that it would match the majority of clothing colors. It’s adaptable and blends in.
Whether you want to dress up and head out for a night on the town or just relax at home in that adorable oversized hoodie, this color promises to not make you feel out of place – and of course, being O.P.I, the quality is pretty much top notch.


Although O.P.I is pricey, there is no denying that it’s worth it. The colors last so much longer than any other polish I use, besides Biosculpture or Gelish… two inventions that I am fully devoted to!

I must say that I am rather enjoying my occasional beauty product posts… I like getting dug in to what I’m writing about. Beauty posts are more experimental and personal – so expect to see them more often!

As my birthday fast approaches, I have booked in for my first ever set of acrylic extensions.
Yes, I know… Me + Long Nails = A pretty drastic combination.
I won’t even go into the horror stories today . . .  but I’m willing to give the professionals a chance to woo me in that direction. I’ll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade